Nursing and Memory Care Neighborhood
Villa St. Joseph, which opened in 2007, has 142 suites offering skilled and intermediate nursing care, short-term rehabilitation, Memory Care neighborhoods, and Clare Hall, which provides skilled and intermediate nursing care to members of the congregation and the community.
Villa St. Joseph has private as well as partial-private suites, which feature an entertainment divider wall and a shared in-room bath. Villa St. Joseph houses a beautiful chapel and community room, an ice cream parlor and game room, a beauty/barber salon, and various landscaped courtyards, gardens and a large outdoor patio.
Villa St. Joseph links Marymount Place, Clare Hall, and the Congregational Home of the Sisters of St. Joseph of the Third Order of St. Francis on one campus with Marymount Hospital. The facility provides services for seniors who are looking for life-long living options that will meet their changing medical, social, and spiritual needs.
The services provided at Villa St. Joseph may be covered by Medicare, Medicaid, insurance, or private pay.
Villa St. Joseph offers:
- Specialized person-centered approach
- Skilled and Intermediate nursing care
- Assisi Hall and Sanctuary
- Landscaped courtyards and green roof garden
- Memory Care Neighborhoods
- Ice cream parlor/game room
- Beauty/Barber salon
- Rehabilitation gym (Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapies)
- Dental, Optometry, Podiatry, and Psychology Services